Soil Health Evaluations
Access our Soil Health Evaluation form
6 Simple Steps for Soil Samples
You’re just a few steps away from a proper soil health evaluation.
Please know: This is NOT a soil test, this is a comprehensive soil evaluation that includes 3 types of testing methods to provide an overall soil health evaluation.
Your results will be returned to you by a CaluSolv™ representative in an average of 10 – 14 days.
Download and print the CaluSolv™ Soil Health Evaluation Form here and mail in your soil sample after following the steps.
- Plan your sample area.
- Use clean tools to gather the samples, ideally using a sampling probe.
- Collect the soil samples from multiple spots in your sample area and mix well.
- Complete the CaluSolv™ Soil Health Evaluation Form
- Prepare your sample bag with a label for mailing and add in your mixed soil sample.
- Send your soil sample bag to Midwest Labs at 13611 B Street, Omaha, NE 68144
If you have questions, please reach out to us.